Thursday

Photoshop Techniques - Creating the Unreal

I decided to spend another day messing about with various different Photoshop techniques, and came across one online that really interested me and I wanted to learn how it was done. I started to look at Photoshop techniques that would make a picture look abnormal, edgy and unrealistic. My idea was to create an image that could tell a million stories, which is why I decided to learn how the image below was done.
I am really pleased with how this picture has turned out. I shown it too a friend of mine who told me the fact they both have one wing each makes the picture look different and unconventional. Which was the type of image I was going for so I am happy. I did not mean to give them one wing each, I was just struggling to find a set of two wings that I liked online, the site I went on only gave me the option of a right side wing, which was a bit annoying, but at least it helps it to tell a story, and give different people who see it different opinions of what they think is going on, which I am happy with. I hope to learn more Photoshop techniques in the future to use for my Photography work. The two people that are shown in the image are my two next door neighbors Melissa and Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment