Thursday

Digital Media Tools - Creating A Website

I was far to excited about this part of the module, finally being able to create my own website! Which is what I have always wanted to do. I started to look at different types of layouts and styles to give me more of an idea and inspiration for what I wanted my website to turn out looking like. I wanted my website to express myself and how I am using the style and pictures that I would put on it. After looking at a couple of different designs, I decided I wanted my website to have an old fashioned/vintage feel to it to give it an edgy look. One of the main points I was struggling with for this theme was finding/creating a background as I wasn't sure whether I was able to copyright any other images of the internet. Even though I was really tempted too! My first design in my opinion failed miserably. It was a black flower patterned background with red italic text showing my name and links to the different pages. As soon as I had created it, I didn't like it. Even though I did try to make it look a lot more acceptable then it already did.

No comments:

Post a Comment