Wednesday

People On The Move Assignment...

Okay, so I probably should have done this post back in 2011 when this project was developed, but I suppose it is better late then never. During my module 'Production Practice', we were asked to brainstorm a couple of ideas for our first major film project 'People On The Move'. This project involved us coming up with a short story that had to be between 1 and a half to 2 minutes long. The story could be any theme we wanted it to be put it had to relate to people moving to different places.

Me and my group thought that a good starting point would be to write down a range of ideas for themes that we could first start of with. The main idea that we all agreed on best would be 'Conflict'. Following on from this we thought it would be a good idea to do a spider diagram of all the different ideas we had that would relate to conflict. Ideas for a good story for our film were then developed from this spider diagram.
I thought that this was a good way of keeping ourselves organized and on target with our work. I have taken a picture of the ideas that we had and this is shown below. I was really excited for filming with the ideas that we had in store, I felt it was a good story that we had brought together and couldn't wait to film it.

No comments:

Post a Comment