Wednesday

Production Practice (Camera Workshop)

This lecture was spent on us learning how to use the Sony cameras for the first time. I was really excited about this lecture because I was really looking forward to going out and exploring all different parts of Liverpool using the film cameras. We was given a booklet on how to work the cameras just in case we got stuck. I was really happy that we had this lecture because it taught me a lot more then I originally knew about film cameras. The main points of the camera I was looking at were zoom, iris and shutter speed. The lecture covered these points and a few more to make sure we knew what we were dealing with all round. The camera's that we are using to film our projects with is called the Sony Z1E. I was very happy that we had this lecture because now I feel a lot more confident about going out and filming my own projects with no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment