Monday

Why Creativity & Concept Is Important?

I began to wonder how creativity and concept actually helped me to benefit myself and why it was so important as a module because during my lectures of playing with Lego and making hats, it all felt a little bit pointless to me. We had a lecture discussing the reasons as to why this module is important, it turns out the BBC use most of the content we have learned on this module to help them to brainstorm new ideas for the public. I was amazed that they do this, we went through a BBC application form and outlined all of the parts that were important and how this module has helped us to easily fill one out. Below I have taken a picture of the application form to give you an example of the layout and what we discussed. I found this lecture very useful to me for future reference and now understand clearly the techniques that we have been shown whilst on the course.


No comments:

Post a Comment