Monday

Edward De Bono Technique..

I managed to do some of my own research on Edward De Bono and his six thinking hats as I didn't manage to attend the lecture it was discussed. I learned that the six thinking hats are a special tool that helps groups and individuals to think more effectively and begin to process ideas more easily to other members of their team. It is a very useful group technique that can be used when ideas are struggling to come to the table. It is also a very fun way of learning and thinking to help get your brain into gear. Each hat is a different color and represents a different kind of mood or emotion to help you think with. I have shown a picture below demonstrating the six different hats and how they are beneficial to help brainstorm new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment