Thursday

Digital Media Tools - WEBSITE IS FINISHED!

After weeks of me attempting to bring this website together and Dreamweaver just hating on me too much. My website is finally complete! I am so happy with how it has all turned out, again though, I decided to change the layout and start all over again after I was struggling to add pictures on to the background. It turns out I made the background into an image instead of a background, and it wouldn't let me overlap two pictures. I did start to panic that it would never be finished. However, after hours of trying/ failing/ rearranging. It finally all came together. If im honest, I was hoping for it to look a little bit better then it does but there is always time and room for improvement if I want to change it or start all over again. I was struggling to work the HTML codes, and kept deleting parts of the codes that I needed. Overall I am pleased with the outcome of it and the fact it is now all up and running smoothly. The link to my website is given below.
http://www.student.ljmu.ac.uk/lsshmacb/

No comments:

Post a Comment