Thursday

Digital Media Tools - Creating A Website (Updated)

After I realized that I really didn't like the layout I had produced, and I wasn't getting anywhere with it. I had another brainwave and thought a good and unique way of creating my layout for my website would be to design it on an A3 piece of paper and upload this onto Photoshop to edit, change the size and make this design into my homepage. Which is exactly what I did. The picture below shows the design that I had came up with for the layout of my website. I decided to try a different route from it being a vintage/old fashioned design and decided to go down the lines of it being edgy, new and creative.


It wont let me rotate the picture. After this had been created I decided to upload this onto the computer and enhance it to make it look sharper. I changed the writing slightly but I was really impressed with how it all turned out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment