Wednesday

Digital Media Tools - Web Design Techniques

I was far too excited with this lecture because we were looking at creating our own websites which is what I have always wanted to do. The only website I have ever created was my own piczo back when I was about 14/15, I am prepared to share the link but I don't know why, its very embarrassing! The link to my old piczo website is -> http://www.piczo.com/h4n4-0xx?cr=1

This lecture taught us how to use HTML codes and imply this into Dreamweaver. I have only ever used Dreamweaver once before briefly whilst in college, so I was very excited to learn more skills and techniques using this software for future knowledge. We were taught how to structure our own websites and creating external links and how to use split view in Dreamweaver which enabled us to use the codes that we would need to know to add whatever we wanted to our websites. This was one of my best lectures being able to use Dreamweaver! I now feel like I have more skills for future reference to create my own website which I am very happy about

No comments:

Post a Comment