Monday

ScreenR..

For Creativity and Concept, we were asked to create a Prezi on the subject 'The Role of relection in learning and creative practice' We were asked to discuss the topics:
- What is Reflection?
- How can we reflect?
- Why do we reflect?
-Personal Thoughts on Reflection
-Images of Reflection
-David Kolb
-Graham Gibbs
-Overall Conclusion on Reflection
and a few more, I found this a very interesting topic to talk about because it helped me to look back on the work that I had created and what I felt about it. This Prezi was a great learning technique for me to do and I really enjoyed putting it all together once I had made a start on it.

I was so happy once I found out my results I got for my ScreenR. I was really proud of how well it all came together, as it did take me a good few attempts to record it because of the barking dog in the background. (I know it can still be heard faintly, but I gave up caring after the 4th attempt). Below I have given a link to the ScreenR itself so feel free to watch and learn about all of the different creative techniques I have learned whilst at university and my thoughts against them.

http://prezi.com/mw6r1zalcpys/the-role-of-reflection-in-learning-creative-practice/

No comments:

Post a Comment