Wednesday

Digital Media Tools - Photography Techniques

I would definitely say that digital media tools would be my favorite lesson because it is the one I can relate to the most out of them all. Throughout my years of college, I studied an Interactive Media & Photography course which I enjoyed so much and so feel that this is the best lesson I can relate to the most.
We had a lesson about learning the different techniques to use in Photography, as I did this in college, it was more of a feedback lesson for me. We was taught about the following topics:
- Composition Rules & Guides
- Working with Lines
- Playing with angles
- Rule Of Thirds
- Cropping
- Depth of Field & Background
- Light and Color.
I am fortunate enough to own my very own SLR camera, which is the Nikon D40x, and so during the summer before university this benefited me a lot and was able to teach myself these techniques whilst out doing photography shots. I was pleased that this subject was being taught on my course and felt I could relate to it really easily. After all, every image tells a completely different story, you never know what you might pick up on photography shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment